Vacancies in Germany
The program of exchange of agricultural experience in Germany implies a successful beginning of the "career" of the trainee. After the completion of the program in Germany, the trainee has a chance to successfully pass the selection for programs in Sweden and Denmark. And after the US, Australia and Canada. Short term of stay and departure within 4-8 weeks gives an excellent opportunity for obtaining the necessary initial experience and starting capital.
English. German is welcome.
Student at agrarian educational establishment.
Duration of stay 6 - 12 months.
Age - from 18 to 30 years.
Sphere of responsibility:
- veterinary care
- reception of calving and care for young animals
- driving and maintenance of small agricultural machinery
care for the herd at the stages of growing and fattening
driving and maintenance of small agricultural machinery
Field work on agricultural machinery and greenhouses
- driving light, medium and heavy equipment
- silage harvesting
- all kinds of field works
- operation, maintenance and repair of machinery
- work in a vegetable or flower greenhouse