Training in Switzerland
The probation will cost you - $ 885, $ 1585
Duration of program
Accommodation and food
Field of training: Switzerland
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU TO GO TRAINING
- Initial testing for knowledge of English.
- Interview in the chosen agricultural direction (includes theoretical knowledge and practical skills).
- Together with our foreign partner-coordinator we select the most suitable option of training in your chosen direction.
- We provide you with the necessary information about the basic requirements and conditions for your training.
- We advise you how to fill in and collect all necessary documents for the official invitation for your training (placement at the farm).
- We assist you with the preparation and submission of documents to the visa application center.
- We advise on stay in the country.
- We help to learn and master the agriculture program, if needed.
- we provide material on the study of agricultural terminology in English, if needed.
- We provide with the support and guidance during your whole stay abroad.
- We advise on the return of taxes.
Switzerland has long been considered as one of the most attractive countries for tourists, combining the possibility to soak up the nature and get adrenaline on the mountainous slopes. The Swiss architecture will amaze everyone, and the legendary alpine meadows are like leap from a postcard. A journey to Switzerland will not leave anyone indifferent and turn into one of your best adventures!
The Swiss internship with ZRFA is an opportunity for students to gain experience in agrarian specialty abroad, to get to know the rich culture of Switzerland and the hospitality of people. Internship abroad is an excellent way to acquire new friends, learn a foreign language, and become self-reliant!
The advantages of work with ZRFA
ZRFA is an international internship travel organizer for students of agrarian specialty abroad in order to upgrade skills and gain experience. The company has been in operation since 1994 and is a member of Grow Abroad Alliance.
Company's basic principles of work:
- Individual approach to students;
- Assistance in organizing internship in Switzerland;
- Online support for participants at all stages of program, 24/7;
The cost of internship in Switzerland and requirements for participants
The cost of Swiss program for 4 months is 500$, for 12 months – 1,200$. This amount includes:
- payment for trip arrangement by the company;
- assistance in visa and documents processing;
- $45 – visa processing in Switzerland;
- $250 – transportation and transfer;
- $20 – insurance;
- administrative fee for 4 months –$750, for 12 – $1,500
Requirements for trainees:
- the participant's age should not exceed 30 years;
- basic German;
- class B driver's license.
Terms of internship in Switzerland with ZRFA
The company offers its participants only better conditions for registration with program and undergoing internship.
The basic conditions are as follows:
- participants undergo internships on small farms with modern equipment. The direction of activity can be selected independently;
- it is possible to go to an internship with a contract for a period from 4 to 18 months;
- as a rule, the students' wage in Switzerland amounts to $1,500, as well as paid leave;
- administrative fee is deducted from wage;
- accommodation is under the contract, meals are at own expense;
- probation period for Swiss program is 2 months;
- compulsory condition is a preliminary foreign language proficiency test in order to determine the future area of work.
- participation in seminars and excursions 1 time per semester, payment – $250 paid fifty-fifty with the farmer
ZRFA, the internship organizer, assumes full responsibility for the process of sending the trainee abroad, assists him/her in submitting documents to the embassy, and conducts briefing. An internship in Switzerland with ZRFA is your best opportunity to gain experience in your profession, to become acquainted with wonderful people, to learn closer about Swiss culture, and to visit one of the most amazing countries in the world!