Training in the USA
The probation will cost you - 2640 $
Duration of program
Accommodation and food
Field of training: USA
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU TO GO TRAINING
- Initial testing for knowledge of English.
- Interview in the chosen agricultural direction (includes theoretical knowledge and practical skills).
- Together with our foreign partner-coordinator we select the most suitable option of training in your chosen direction.
- We provide you with the necessary information about the basic requirements and conditions for your training.
- We advise you how to fill in and collect all necessary documents for the official invitation for your training (placement at the farm).
- We assist you with the preparation and submission of documents to the visa application center.
- We advise on stay in the country.
- We help to learn and master the agriculture program, if needed.
- we provide material on the study of agricultural terminology in English, if needed.
- We provide with the support and guidance during your whole stay abroad.
- We advise on the return of taxes.
The USA is a dream country for many people. According to all current data, the USA is a country of incredible opportunities. Anyone who dreams of a trip to America knows about the high quality of life of Americans, incredible nature, legendary cities and places – New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, and the mighty Niagara Falls. All those beauties are waiting precisely for you!
ZRFA offers you a unique opportunity to undergo an international internship in the best regions of the USA. This practice will help you not only to earn money for your study or entertainment, but also to spend unforgettable holiday in the world's most legendary places. Internship abroad is always vivid emotions, lots of friends, and an incredible professional experience!
ZRFA is a well-deserved leader in internships abroad. It is the world-class organizer that helps students to gain experience in agrarian field abroad. ZRFA is included in alliance of 27 organizations that are the most successful in the internship field.
Basic principles of work:
- Loyalty. The company tries to create better conditions for participants so that everyone can feel as comfortable as possible in the new country;
- Control. The company fully accompanies students at all stages of internship;
- Assistance. ZRFA helps students to submit documents and obtain visa;
- Individual approach. The organizer carries out English proficiency test of the participant and, on its basis, selects the program;
- Good organization. The company accompanies the student's trip and his/her return home.
The cost of USA internship and requirements for a student
The total cost of program in the USA is 1,500$. You will have to pay additionally:
- 340$ – visa processing to America;
- 700$ – flight and transfer;
- 185$ – administrative fee is paid every month.
Requirements for program participant in the USA:
- English – basic level;
- age – up to 35 years;
- driver's license will be an undeniable plus.
USA internship conditions
ZRFA helps students to undertake an internship easily and with comfort. The areas of cooperation are selected individually, but there are still common conditions for all participants:
- American farms have a modern equipment, the student chooses area of activity (animals, plants, or mixed type) independently;
- the trip will last between 1 and 1.5 years, and the contract will be signed for a full term subject to all conditions;
- hourly wage in the USA 9-11$;
- the administrative fee is deducted from wage and amounts to 200$ per month;
- probation period – 2 months;
- accommodation – under the contract, meals – at own expense.
Basic steps for practice registration with ZRFA:
- filing an application for internship in the USA, payment for program;
- passing initial interview;
- testing of participant;
- employer selection;
- confirmation of participation and collection of documents;
- submission of documents, receipt of visa;
- briefing prior to the flight;
- flight and transfer to the place of work;
- interning and support of trainee;
- return home.
The paid internship in the USA with ZRFA is a great opportunity for everyone to gain experience in their profession, to visit one of the most progressive countries in the world and get lots of vivid impressions!