Training in Germany
The probation will cost you - 1500 $
Duration of program
Accommodation and food
Field of training: Germany
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU TO GO TRAINING
- Initial testing for knowledge of English.
- Interview in the chosen agricultural direction (includes theoretical knowledge and practical skills).
- Together with our foreign partner-coordinator we select the most suitable option of training in your chosen direction.
- We provide you with the necessary information about the basic requirements and conditions for your training.
- We advise you how to fill in and collect all necessary documents for the official invitation for your training (placement at the farm).
- We assist you with the preparation and submission of documents to the visa application center.
- We advise on stay in the country.
- We help to learn and master the agriculture program, if needed.
- we provide material on the study of agricultural terminology in English, if needed.
- We provide with the support and guidance during your whole stay abroad.
- We advise on the return of taxes.
Almost everyone dreams of living in Germany. It is a magnificent country with the richest history and architecture, every city, every street of which is imbued with a belligerent, strong and charging atmosphere.
ZRFA, an international internship organizer, invites all those who wish to undergo an unforgettable program in Germany, which is fully controlled by the organizer. An internship in Germany is an excellent opportunity to study German culture, to participate in festivals managing to work.
Why is ZRFA the best internship company?
ZRFA is a world-class company that deals with the organization of agrarian-type internships abroad for students from our country. The company has long been a member of Grow Abroad World Alliance and an agrarian travel partner for more than 10 countries. Over a period of 23 years of its development, ZRFA organized travels for 2,200 students.
The main stages of work with ZRFA:
- You must first submit an application for an internship particularly to Germany, as ZRFA has many foreign destinations;
- next you need to pass a foreign language test that will help you to identify the main direction of work and associate with the employer;
- then the contract is concluded, the payment is made and the documents are being processed for traveling to Germany;
- the company instructs students on the basic laws and requirements of the country;
- flight and meeting at the airport, which are also controlled by the organizer;
- work abroad and student support.
The cost of internship in Germany and requirements for trainee
ZRFA offers work for students in Germany at a reasonable price of 700$.
The program includes:
- 150$ – transportation, flight and transfer to Germany;
- 20$ – the amount of compulsory insurance fee;
- 550$ – the amount of administrative fee.
Basic requirements for trainees in Germany:
- the trainee's age should not exceed 30 years;
- foreign language – above intermediate;
- driver's license is not compulsory, but it gives a great priority.
Terms for internship in Germany with ZRFA
There are compulsory internship conditions for all students:
- work on small farms in Germany fully equipped with new technologies;
- the contract is concluded for a period of up to 12 months with the possibility of extension;
- German scholarship for the job amounts to 750 EUR;
- probation period will last 2 months;
- the employer pays for the student's accommodation and meals.
What are the main stages of internship arrangement with ZRFA?
ZRFA creates the most comfortable and simple conditions for students' internship and work abroad, so that everyone can constantly feel the protection and support, and adapt well in a foreign country as well. The organization goes through several stages:
- first, the student undergoes a series of foreign language tests that will help him to choose the direction of internship;
- ZRFA organizes an interview with the coordinator;
- the next are execution of documents, flight and start of work in Germany;
- the company provides support not only for adaptation in the new country, but also for agrarian processes, if the trainee does not have adequate experience in this field.
- ZRFA supports its students 24 hours a day, 7 days a week before coming home.
An internship in Germany is an excellent way to increase your level of skills in the agrarian sphere, learn English and receive unforgettable emotions!